Thursday, December 8, 2011

EARTH QUAKE - Rocking The World Live LP 75

Please look to the title words above for a link to the download file and be sure to search for more Earth Quake and other Bezerkely artists here at DU blog.


Doeadeer said...

Please, any chance to get this again?

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

O.K. friend, izzz up! Good choice this does need another listen but it's gettin' late so on go the headphones, this stuff CANNOT be not cranked!!!

Viacomclosedmedown on youtube said...

Fit it on the new not-gonna-shut-me-down (as Anthony the singer for RHCP used to say while playin' Hendrix)Mediafire free account under my second email on AOL since my first on hotmail went down and now they let me go up to 200 MB free so fill 'er up with requests people (currently I am awaiting response from Rapidshare my other free account now on whether my transaction went through last night...well they better answer because I need on of these with good customer service or I'll go to the or for much more than just $99 for two years..