Monday, October 24, 2011

Surgeon General - Death Sucks, But at Least it's Biodegradable ep

A release on one of my favourite labels Headache Records out of Midland Park, NJ. Being this was a Headache release I was expecting this to have a more OI feel to it, but it seems more metalish to me. I have to admit I now nothing about this band, I am assuming that they are from the New Jersey area. I am sure that Bernardo knows something about this band.


Bernando said...

Dont know how many records i have bought from labels that are "Oi! oriented" but ended up listening to some hardcore or metal bullshit on my player.
Great albumtitle though

Brian Guy said...

Yeah, I have to admit that when I first bought this, I thought that the title of the ep was the band name. Which I thought was pretty good. Yeah, nothing like thinking that you are buying on thing and getting another, I have to admit that sometimes those little fuckups can turn up some really good shit, but sometimes you are right, it can be frustrating as all hell.


Brian Guy