Thursday, December 31, 2009

Top 25 of the decade

As a bit of fun, I thought I'd publish my top 25 albums of the decade. Feel free to chip in with your own/disagree/agree whatever.

Reza

1. Javier Escovedo - City Lights
2. Alejandro Escovedo - Real Animal
3. Dead Meadow - Old Growth
4. Witch - Witch
5. Sunn O))) - Black One
6. Boris - Smile
7. At The Drive-In - Relationship In Command
8. Fugazi - The Arguement
9. Gary Louris - Vagabonds
10. Gary Heffern - Consolation
11. Ray Brandes - A Matter Of Time
12. Peter Case - Let Us Now Praise Sleepy John
13. Yo La Tengo - Popular Songs
14. The Shins - Shutes Too Narrow
15. Grant Hart - Hot Wax
16. Brendan Benson - Lalpalco
17. Son Volt - The Search
18. Jim O'Rourke - Eureka
19. The Stems - Heads Up
20. Jakob Dylan - Seeing Things
21. Elliot Smith - Figure 8
22. Evan Dando - Baby I'm Bored
23. Frances McKee - Sunny Moon
24. Juliana Hatfield - Beautiful Creature
25. Jesu - Conqueror

2 comments:

Nish said...

Cool ;)
I could never pick favorites.
Too many & they seem to change every week for me.
It's hard enough to pick fav's of the year lol!

Anonymous said...

For those interested in year end lists, I like to keep up at RadioK.org Top 77 of each year. They also do a weekly top 7.
Viacomcmd

ShareThis